Monday, May 6, 2013

Pritong Manok



Finally, my most wanted of all is this crispylicious, juicylicious deep fried chicken. Since the day that I took notices what’s going on around me, I had the nerves that this fried chicken is my very favorite food. Even now when we go to restaurants, I myself always ask for the gravy sauce, but at home, only a mixture of vinegar and fish sauce but still lingers the same.

Fried chicken is a meal having chopped chicken pieces, marinated in a breaded mixture of onions, garlic, pepper, and salt to add crust to the outsides. Subsequently, it is battered with flour and fried deeply into oil until it turns to crispy and reddish-brown.

And make sure also that the oil will not get too hot or else the color of the chicken coat will turn dark before the chicken is fully cooked.

So when you cook it at home, be sure the chicken you’re frying renders the fat and has a crunchy, well-flavored skin as it is the basic characteristic of a healthy prepared fried chicken.


Please visit our website, one of the best liempo in the Philippines - Mr. Liempo, awarded as best liempo of year 2012. Visit us also in Facebook.